Pathways Care Group was established in 2004 and is now a major provider of specialist personalised residential care for adults and young people with a variety of complex care needs, including those with learning disabilities, autism, mental health disorders and physical disabilities.
The group currently operates 54 residential and supported living homes across England, in addition to a day care service in Birmingham.
Below are some of the areas in which we offer care and support:
- Care for people with learning disabilities, autism or mental health disorders
- Care for people with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Care for people with physical disabilities
- Mental health rehabilitation and transition
- Children with emotional behavioural problems
- Day care facilities
- Supported living
- Long term services to people with mental health problems
- Permanent residential or respite care
- Dementia services