everything we do across all
Safety, Quality & Compliance
Quality is at the heart of everything we do across all our services. Our Quality & Governance Director and support team work hard to ensure continuous improvements are made and quality is achieved to maintain caring and safe environments.
Pathways benefits from a robust and determined approach to safety and we do this through robust audits undertaken by both our governance and regional teams who make sure that our sites are supported to be safe.
We do this by ensuring that:
- Best practice is shared across the Company as a whole
- Adjustments and improvements are made in response to the regular cycle of quality audits, health and safety and fire audits.
- These are undertaken by a team of internal and external experts
- There is a prompt response to any changes in legislation and guidance
- A robust and open approach is taken to incident and complaint management and the investigations that follow
- Improvements are made locally and, where necessary, across all services in response to the lessons learned from incident and complaint investigations.
We have a dedicated quality team that not only focuses on the services being compliant with our regulators, but who also ensure that we provide evidenced, care, education and support, and that we are the best at what we do.
Pathways benefits from having a team consisting of:
- Quality Managers for each of the operational regions
- A dedicated Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) lead who will drive delivery of the Group’s PBS strategy. The strategy includes the provision of bespoke person-centred programmes, behaviour assessments, functional analysis and a wide range of support for individuals who require PBS
- We also have access, by virtue of being part of the Salutem Group, to a wide range of specialists in a wide number of fields
We are committed to ensuring that our services not only meet, but exceed the national regulatory standards of compliance set out in law and inspected by those regulators who oversee our services.
We are regulated by The Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The Regulators in England and Wales
They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve. Visit the CQC website.
Get in touch
For further information on how we ensure that the people we support are provided with the highest possible standards of care, education and support or to find out more about our services, please call us today on 01753 255 777 or using our online Enquiry Form.